“Tastes like the holidays!”
This is the fall version of the vanilla chia pudding we have year round. It’s nice to switch it up a bit around the holidays.
My children say that this Pumpkin Spice Chia Pudding “tastes like the holidays!”
Since chia offers so many amazing health benefits, and is quite delicious, it is a staple in our daily diet. Read HERE about the health benefits of chia.
Doesn’t this look scrumptious? You can eat this for breakfast, pack it as a snack, or dessert. It is THAT good for you!
pumpkin spice chia pudding
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1/2 cup organic pumpkin
- 2 Tablespoons grade B organic maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (or 1/4 teaspoon, cinnamon, ginger, nutmegand pinch allspice)
- 1/2 teaspoon organic, gluten free vanilla
- 1/4 cup raw organic walnuts (optional)
||In lidded mason jar, add all ingredients except walnuts, and shake |
||Keep in refrigerator 4 hours or overnight, shaking or stiring again an our after making |
||Eat directly out of jar, or serve in bowls with topping of choice. ENJOY! |