The best gluten free, grain free bread!
It is such a challenge to find nutritious, gluten free or grain free options for sandwiches or for toasting with a cup of tea. This recipe fills the void! It is very quick to make, with no bowls necessary…everything goes into the blender, then poured right into the loaf pan!
We toast this grain and gluten free bread, and eat as a snack, or make sandwiches with it to go in the lunch boxes. I make mine in a small loaf pan, because it is moist, cooks a bit quicker, and holds it’s shape better this way.
gluten free, grain free bread
- 2 Cups blanched almond flour (I buy raw blanched almonds and grind them in my blender for 30 seconds, its super easy)
- 2 Tablespoons coconut flour
- 3 Tablespoons ground flaxmeal
- 1/2 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 Large organic pastured eggs
- 1 tablespoon grade B maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil (softened)
||grind almonds to make flour |
||add all dry ingredients to blender (or food processor), Pulse until blended |
||pulse in eggs, syrup and oil until well blended |
||pour into lightly greased loaf pan, and bake in oven at 350 degree for 25-30 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into middle of loaf comes out dry |